HOTEL LIMOUSINE VAN
Convenient and hassle free to visit our properties, we provide the private van to pick you up from the door; whether it is Suvarnabhumi Airport, Don Mueng Airport or any hotels in Bangkok CBD at only 6,000 THB/trip.
Advanced booking is required. Please contact
For Greenery Resort:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or call +668 2 260 2888
For Botanica Resort:
Email : email@example.com or call +668 2 260 2888
For traveling around Khao Yai, there are 2 options;
• Half day (either 8:00 am. – noon or 1:00 – 5:00 pm.) 3,000 THB
• Full day (8:00 am. – 5:00 pm. Or 9:00 am: - 6:00 pm.) 6,000 THB
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATIONPart 1: From Suvarnabhumi Airport – Mo Chit 2 Bus Terminal
Take the AIRPORT LINK from Suvarnnarnabhumi Airport to Phayathai station. Walk to BTS (sky train) station. Get off at Mo Chit station. There are 3 alternatives to go to Mo Chit 2 Bus Terminal from BTS Mo Chit Station. (Click Service Routes : BTS)
- Bus ( 10 – 40 min distance / 6.50 – 11THB) Take the exit 4 at BTS Mo Chit Station, and walk to the bus stop. Take the bus number 104 134 136 138 145. The Mo Chit 2 Bus Terminal is the last stop. (Click Map)
- Motorbike Taxi ( 5 – 15 min distance / Price 40 – 100 THB depend on the hours)
Take the BTS exit 3. There are 2 locations you can take the motorbike taxi. Please see the photo.
- Taxi (10 – 40 min distance)Take the BTS exit 4 and get the Taxi next to the bus stop.
There are 3 options.
- Take the van directly to the properties: At the Mo Chit 2 Bus Terminal, walk to the BLUE ZONE (เกาะพญาไท).
The name of the van is TAE WA DA (คิวรถตู้เท-วา-ดา)
Price 160 THB (Prices subject to change)
Contact number +668 1 999 3707
Hours: 06.00 am. – 06.00 pm. *** Remark*** Tell the driver that you will get off at Scenical World
- Take the bus RATSIMA TOUR. Bangkok – Pak Chong – Korat (ม.1ข.)
Go to the 3rd floor of the Bus Terminal. Ticket booth number 25, 41 and 49. Your destination is Pak Chong Bus Terminal. It takes around 3 hours.
Contact number +664 4 31213
First bus at 05.30 am., Last bus at 06.30 pm.(every hour)
Price 133 THB (Prices subject to change) (Click Map)
From the Pak Chong Bus Terminal to Khao Yai National Park, take the blue 6-wheeled bus. It takes around 1 hour.
And the price is around 30-40 THB (Prices subject to change)
Click for information
• Minibus (Pak Chong - Khlong Din Dam)
• Map Hualamphong Railway Station
Highway Drive Route. Using Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, drive past Don Mueang International Airport and connect to Phaholyothin Road (HWY 1) until Mitra Phab Intersection (Saraburi Province). Drive across the flyover to Mitra Phab Road (HWY 2) until Km 162, then keep left and take the flyover to Thanarat Road. Go straight until you reach Km 19.5. The resort is on the right side. The total distance is 190 kilometres and the estimated driving time from Bangkok is 2 hours.Please follow the google map below