For your safety and enjoyment at Scenical WorldTM, please carefully read all of the text below. Failure to follow any of the regulations, conditions and instructions set forth below may result in serious injury to yourself or other individuals. Individuals not following Scenical WorldTM rules and safety instructions, will be subject to immediate ejection from the Park without refund.
Safety is always #1 at the Scenical WorldTM. Our goal is to accommodate all guests to enable them to fully enjoy. Safety Standards – General Principles. Please understand that people may be excluded or removed from certain rides, attractions, areas of the park, and/or certain activities, in the interests of safety as determined by Park personnel. This may include, but is not limited to, concerns with sight-disabled people who need adequate eyesight to safely engage in an activity, height and weight restrictions, mobility and/or use and existence of all limbs in a stable and coordinated manner, a clear and alert mind which is unaffected by mental disability or other hindrance, being under the influence of any substances (whether legal or illegal, drugs or medications, alcohol, or any other chemicals and substances), signs of heat illness, any loose headwear or clothing or apparel which may damage property or pose a hazard to a guest or others, and whether or not a person may appear to be ill or injured or otherwise unable to safely participate. Most slides have minimum height restrictions, for safety reasons, guests must be at least 140 cm tall to get access to all waterslides and 90 kg maximum weight single rider. For Your Safety:
- • Pay Attention Please watch where you are going. Scenical WorldTM are crowded places with many distractions, elevations in surfaces, landscaping, tree roots, rocks, man-made structures, patron possessions left lying around the park or in pathways, etc; this is the open, obvious and inherent nature of an amusement or water park environment. As such, the park disclaims all liability, and shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever, for any trip, slip, and/or fall you and/or any minor(s) in your care may suffer, Nor for ANY INJURIES CAUSED FROM walking OR STUMBLING into objects or structures, OR FALLING OVER OBJECTS OR STRUCTURES. By entering the park, you automatically agree to this waiver of all such liability.
- • No Running (it poses a collision, trip, slip and fall hazard).
- • Slippery Surfaces Surfaces may be slippery or wet—especially in bathrooms, on and around Scenical World SplashTM, and in cafes or food areas.
- • Dress for Safety No loose/oversized/baggy clothing or accessories which are not thoroughly secured to your person, or any carried items, on any ride or attraction which may pose a hazard. Cut-off jeans, denim shorts, clothing/swimwear with metal rivets or spikes, metal fasteners or buckles, or belts is STRICTLY PROHIBITED for any ride in Scenical World SplashTM. Prohibited items may include, without limitation (depending on the specific ride), any form of headwear, scarves, long belts, fringed materials, high heels, loose footwear, wigs, purses, backpacks, or any dangling fabric. If you choose to wear unstable, loose or ill-fitting shoes to the Scenical WorldTM (e.g., high heels, flip-flops, clogs, loose sandals or Crocs or slip-ons, etc.), realize that you are creating a hazard for yourself in a crowded park, and you may not be able to partake in certain attractions. We urge you to wear secure, comfortable footwear.
- • No Monkeying Around No climbing on or hanging from, any structures, trees, lamp posts, wiring, door frames, rain gutters, etc.
- • Be Seated – Carefully Benches and chairs are for sitting only—not jumping on or over, nor standing on. If you are obese, or especially large and heavy, proceed with caution when sitting, and check the chair/bench’s stability. Multiple persons should never share the same single-person chair.
- • No “Sitting on the Fence” … Literally. Fences, railings and banisters should never be leaned on, sat upon, stood upon, twirled on, or jumped/vaulted over. Doing so causes damage to Scenical WorldTM property and people may get injured.
- • Stop! Parking is reserved for Safe Drivers Parking lots are, by their very nature, hazardous places where you must act cautiously and pay attention at all times for yourself and those in your care (minors, elderly needing assistance, disabled persons, etc.). Please drive slowly and carefully at all times (including into and out of parking spaces, or when entering or exiting the lot), realizing that children may be running about, that elderly or disabled may not hear or see your car, etc. The Scenical WorldTM shall not be liable for theft, break-ins, car collisions or other property damage, and the park has zero liability for anything occurring on public roads.
- • Hands Free Electronic devices, including photographic or recording equipment (e.g., phones of any kind, selfie-sticks, cam-corders or cameras of any kind, flashlights, radios, iPods, etc.), are not permitted on any ride. Phones, cameras and other devices pose a serious safety hazard on rides. Depending on the ride, all such devices must (in the Scenical WorldTM’s discretion) either be completely secured on one’s person, or may not be allowed at all (even in your pocket). Electronic devices, and any hand-held object of any kind (lotion, keys, iPhones, etc.), is totally prohibited on water rides.
- • Know Before You Go! Before getting on a ride, make sure to observe the ride in operation, and how people board and exit. If anything makes you uncomfortable about participating, please do not participate. If you do choose to participate, realize that you are assuming all risks of the ride or attraction in which you are participating.
- • See all Safety, Hear all Safety, Speak all Safety READ AND ABIDE BY ALL SAFETY SIGNAGE, ATTENDANT INSTRUCTIONS, AND RECORDED WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS. If you have questions, PLEASE ASK an attendant. If you see something unsafe, PLEASE TELL an attendant.
DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY RIDE, ACTIVITY OR ATTRACTION, IF YOU ARE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ANY ALCOHOL, DRUGS (WHETHER LEGAL MEDICATION OR ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES) OR OTHER SUBSTANCES WHICH MAY AFFECT YOUR HEALTH, SENSES, AND BODY REFLEXES AND COORDINATION.
DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY RIDE, ACTIVITY OR ATTRACTION, IF YOU HAVE ANY HEALTH CONDITIONS OR PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS OR INJURIES, OR IF YOU ARE TOO AFRAID TO PARTICIPATE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION HEART, NERVE, MUSCLE, BACK, NECK, BONE, JOINT, BRAIN, EYE, EAR, OR OTHER AILMENT OR INJURY, OR IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR HAVE HAD SURGERY IN THE PAST FEW MONTHS OR IF YOU ARE STILL RECOVERING FROM ANY ILLNESS OR MEDICAL CONDITION, TREATMENT OR PROCEDURE. ONLY YOU CAN DETERMINE IF YOU FEEL GOOD ENOUGH TO SAFELY PARTICIPATE IN A RIDE OR ATTRACTION. THE PARK DOES NOT, AND CANNOT, GUARANTEE YOUR HEALTH, AND YOU FULLY ASSUME ALL RISKS OF ANY PARK RIDE OR ACTIVITY IN WHICH YOU CHOOSE TO PARTICIPATE.
Each guest at Scenical WorldTM has legal and moral obligations to act responsibly on all rides and attractions.
All amusement rides are physical activities which pose inherent risks. You must at all times act in a responsible manner to safeguard your own health and safety, and refrain from anything which poses a risk to others. Carefully read and obey all warning signs and instructions, attendant instructions, and recorded safety messages. Watch how rides are loaded and unloaded. To the extent possible, observe rides in action before going on. Watch where you are walking. Ask questions of attendants.
We care deeply about all our guests, and want everyone to have happy memories that last a lifetime. That is why safety must always come first above and beyond anyone’s desire to participate in a ride, attraction, activity, or area of Scenical WorldTM. In addition, if Scenical WorldTM determines in its sole discretion that you are not able to safely participate in a ride or attraction, we may prevent you from doing so (without any refund or other compensation to you).
Remember – safety is a shared responsibility! Scenical WorldTM can only do so much to keep you safe—it is up to you, as well. We can’t protect people from the consequences of their own reckless or irresponsible behavior. You must act responsibly for your own health and safety, and for that of others.
Finally, if at any time you feel you need help due to an injury or medical concern, please immediately notify a park staff member and ask for help.Thank you very much for your understanding and cooperation!
Weather is unpredictable, and can pose certain health and safety hazards. For example, if you are sensitive to heat, you should consider not visiting Scenical WorldTM on a hot day, stay hydrated, and/or limit your time outside. Or, if you have poor mobility or stability, it might be better for you not to come on a wet day where things might be more slippery. Only you can make informed decisions about weather forecasts and whether or not any given day would be appropriate for Scenical WorldTM visit. Cash refunds will not be offered in the event of threatening weather. Rain check will not be offered. The Scenical World will be temporarily closed and guests will be asked to move to a safe area.
- • Wet weather (including mist, humidity, rainstorms, flooding, etc.) makes surfaces slippery. On wet days, please exercise extra-caution when moving about the Scenical WorldTM, going up or down stairs (hold handrails), entering or exiting rides, using bathrooms, etc. Do not step directly into streaming or puddled water, since it may carry mud or other debris, posing a slip hazard.
- • Storms (wind, rain, lighting, hail, etc.) tend to result in people scrambling for shelter, including in buildings or racing to get back to their car. People running in stormy weather pose slip/trip/fall hazard for themselves and others. People may be darting through parking lots, or around corners. Please proceed in an orderly and controlled fashion when seeking shelter from weather situations.
- • In certain severe weather situations, Scenical WorldTM may shut down rides, and direct people to certain areas, or direct people to leave the Scenical WorldTM altogether. Please make sure to obey all Scenical WorldTM instructions, if any are given.
- • Hot weather poses a risk of sunburn and heat illness. People may not realize how much they are being impacted by hot weather until they develop heat illness.
- Some guidelines for heat:
- • Always stay hydrated with water. Alcohol, overeating, and/or eating/drinking large amounts of sugar, are not advised.
- • Use sunscreen on all exposed areas of your body. Reapply frequently. If you have been in the sun for prolonged periods, or if it is especially hot and/or humid, take breaks as needed from your activities, and relax in a shaded or indoor area to allow your body to cool off. Drink water to hydrate.
- • Heat Exhaustion: Look for the warning signs of heat exhaustion, which include fatigue, nausea, headaches, weakness, slowed or weakened heartbeat, clammy skin and drenching sweat (often while feeling cool or cold), fainting or dizziness, excessive thirst, confusion or anxiety. Although heat exhaustion is generally not fatal, it can be—so you must take this issue seriously and take remedial measures by getting to a cool place and sipping water. Scenical WorldTM staff should be alerted to any heat illness issue you or a person in your group may be suffering from; we are here to assist you.
- • Warning - Heat Stroke: Heat stroke can be fatal! It is the advanced form of heat-related illness, which can occur suddenly, particularly in extremely hot weather. If you or someone in your group experiences symptoms of heat stroke, GET IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION by alerting our staff and/or calling 044-004-888. Symptoms include mental confusion/delirium, loss of consciousness, very rapid or dramatically slowed heartbeat, rapid rise in body temperature, drenching sweats that turn into a marked decrease in sweating accompanied by hot/flushed skin, shortness of breath, blood in urine, and/or convulsions.
Animals of any kind (e.g., dogs, cats, rabbits, gerbils, lizards, snakes, pigs, hamsters, turtles, birds, tarantulas, rats, mice, monkeys, ferrets, mini-horses, etc.) are not allowed in the Scenical WorldTM, except for legally-defined service dogs or as may otherwise be required by law to assist those with disabilities. If you claim to have a legally-qualifying “service dog” you will be required to verify its legitimacy, pursuant to applicable legal requirements which are then in effect. A “service animal” is defined by law, and not by a person’s personal desires. For example, a “companion” animal, or an animal that brings “emotional comfort,” or a dog which serves as “personal security,” does not qualify as a legal “service animal.”
Even if a “service animal” is verified, and allowed to enter the Scenical WorldTM, please be aware that you are still responsible for controlling it at all times. A service animal is also prohibited from all rides, because rides are built for people, and because animals cannot be safely contained or restrained on amusement rides, they would thereby pose a serious safety hazard. Animals are also prohibited from going into or on any water ride or attractions, because of hygiene concerns, in addition to safety concerns.
Please understand that we may require removal of your service animal from Scenical WorldTM property if it poses a threat to persons or property, including without limitation, if it is unruly, threatening, aggressive (barking, snarling, biting at patrons, etc.) and/or if you are unable to control your animal at all times.
You must make sure that your service animal has gone to the bathroom before coming to the Scenical WorldTM. Once at the Scenical WorldTM, if your animal needs to “go,” please do your best to steer the animal to an area off to the side on a grassy area, away from other patrons, if possible. We encourage you to ask a staff member to where your animal might be directed.
It is prohibited to leave animals in a car while patrons enjoy the Scenical WorldTM; in such event, animal control (or other government authority) may be called, and your car forcibly entered into, in order to attend to the health or safety needs of an animal. You will have to pay all such costs involved in the rescue of any pet left in a car, and may face animal cruelty charges from local authorities.
Children - Notice to Parents & Guardians
Children under 12 years of age may NOT be at the Scenical WorldTM without adult supervision. Regardless, we strongly recommend that minors (under 18) be accompanied by an adult.
The Scenical WorldTM does not assume any responsibility or liability for unattended minors; children and the behavior of all minors are the sole responsibility of their parent(s) or guardian(s), and parents/guardians may be held legally liable for all acts of the children under their care. Please make sure that minors act responsibly, and in consideration of others, at all times. For example: No running; no twirling on banisters; no climbing on structures, or sitting on fences; no “horseplay” (e.g., wrestling, gymnastics, playing “tag,” throwing rocks or other items at each other, etc.) especially on rides, ride lines, in food areas or around other guests.
Please remember that the Scenical WorldTM is NOT a daycare facility. Anyone choosing to leave their minors at an amusement park is still responsible for them—in no event does the Scenical WorldTM assume that responsibility. Minors in violation of Scenical WorldTM rules may be ejected or detained, in the Scenical WorldTM’s discretion, as evaluated in a case-by-case basis. While the Scenical WorldTM may in good faith attempt to contact a minor’s parent/guardian to have them picked up, this is done out of concern and courtesy, but in no event will the Scenical WorldTM be held responsible if a minor leaves the Scenical WorldTM, or for anything occurring after a minor has left the Scenical WorldTM grounds.
We greatly appreciate your help in responsibly monitoring and controlling any minors in your care.
Rules of Guest Behavior
All guests must behave in a family-friendly and courteous manner, and in a manner which is safe for themselves and for others. Violations may result in ejection from certain rides, attractions, areas of the Scenical WorldTM, or from the Park itself, without refund or other compensation. The following is strictly prohibited, subjecting the violator to ejection without refund:
- • Line-Cutting/Line-Saving. Guests may not: Save places in line for themselves or others; let friends, family, or others later join them in line or take their place in line; push past or bypass others; or leave and return to “their space”. If you or anyone in your group leaves a line--for whatever reason (including the need to use a restroom)--then upon that person’s return, that person must go to the back of the line—no exceptions. Please understand that in order to prevent chaos and annoyed customers, we must have and enforce these strict rules.
- • Smoking. Smoking of any substance, through any means, is not permitted, including without limitation, cigarettes, pipes, cigars, hookahs, marijuana, bongs or electronic cigarettes.
- • Electronic Cigarettes? No electronic cigarettes, period. There is no way whatsoever for the Scenical WorldTM to determine actually what is in such devices, nor whether such a device is actually for “smoking” and not a weapon or some other sort of device. Minimally, electronic cigarettes are annoying and/or a concern to the majority of our customers who do not wish to be subjected to whatever substance people may be “smoking.”
- • Offensive Conduct. We run a family-friendly Scenical WorldTM, where people should be courteous of one another. Prohibited conduct includes profanity, cursing, making offensive comments or gestures, pushing, spitting, flashing of body parts, and other offensive conduct.
- • Fighting. The Scenical WorldTM does not tolerate fighting, nor invitations or challenges to fight, nor the threat thereof (whether to an intended victim or comments in general expressing a desire or intent to hurt another person). You may also be ejected for any pushing, roughness, “chest bumping,” making aggressive moves (e.g., clenching fists, getting face-to-face with another, getting into a fighting stance, etc.), or other physically aggressive conduct.
- • Unruly Behavior. “Horseplay” in any amusement or water park setting can be dangerous to you and to those around you. Accordingly, all manner of “horseplay” is prohibited, including without limitation, jumping over any objects (benches, fences), diving or jumping into water structures, climbing on trees or structures (buildings, lamp posts, etc.), standing on tables or chairs, climbing up or jumping over barricades and fences, wrestling, playing tag or chasing each other, throwing items (shoes, food, rocks, sticks, rafts or inner tubes, etc.), jumping down stairs, twirling around banisters, gymnastics-like activities (kart wheels, flips, splits, handstands, etc.), or any sports-like activity (throwing a football or Frisbee across crowds, kicking a soccer ball around the Park, etc.). Please walk through the park (no running), stay on the walkways, and always watch where you are going. Refrain from entering any landscaped areas—landscaped and planted areas such as flower beds are not meant for guests to tread upon! Exercise caution when going up or down stairs, or when traversing any areas with tree roots.
- • Property Damage and Theft. Any damage to or destruction of Park property (or the property of another), or theft of any property, will not be tolerated. Offenders will be ejected from the Park, and may be held for authorities.
- • Diving or Entry into any Decorative Water Feature. Decorative water features may include ponds, streams and fountains, which may be natural or man-made. Entry of any kind into such a decorative water feature is prohibited. Diving, “flops,” flips, or “cannon balls” are prohibited at all times.
- • Entry into Employee-Only and other Non-Guest Areas. Many non-guest areas can pose deadly hazards—do NOT enter! Guests are strictly prohibited from entering any area with obvious signage such as, “EMPLOYEE ONLY,” “NO ACCESS,” “KEEP OUT,” or “DO NOT ENTER.” However, it is also common sense that guests should refrain from entering any maintenance areas, work shops, offices, tool sheds, electrical rooms, ride motor rooms, etc., whether or not such areas are marked with signage. Offenders are subject to immediate ejection from the Scenical WorldTM, and where appropriate, such persons may be held for law enforcement. Parents who allow their minors to engage in such activity will be ejected.
- • Please DO NOT LEAVE SHOES, TOWELS, BAGS OR OTHER ITEMS ON PATHWAYS AND STAIRS, WHERE SUCH ITEMS MAY POSE A TRIP HAZARD. Please be considerate of others.
In keeping with a family-friendly environment, the Scenical WorldTM prohibits clothing that would tend to be offensive and/or too revealing of one’s body. This includes the following rules, which may also be supplemented on a case-by-case basis as determined by the Scenical WorldTM, in its good faith discretion and without further notice:
- • Scenical World ExciteTM Attire – Shoes and appropriate clothing are required at all times. (e.g., shirts must fully cover the belly, all “private” body areas must be appropriately covered, and the Scenical WorldTM does not allow sagging clothing that may reveal undergarments).
- • Scenical World SplashTM Attire – Appropriate swimwear is required for water rides or water-play structures. Swimwear which is too provocative or revealing, including without limitation, transparent or mesh-style material, is prohibited.
- • For safety reasons and to prevent property damage of rides and attractions, the Scenical World SplashTM prohibits cut-off jeans, denim shorts, clothing/swimwear with metal rivets or spikes, metal fasteners or buckles, or belts. Shoes of any kind are not allowed on any water slide or tube rides.
- • The Scenical WorldTM prohibits any jewelry that may pose a hazard to the rider, other guests, the rides itself, or other property. Prohibited items may include: bulky, protruding or dangling jewelry (e.g., large hoop earrings which could snag on something, long necklaces which can pose a strangulation hazard, bulky rings, and any piercings that could snag or catch on equipment).
- • Masks, horror, or Halloween-style attire is not permitted. We do not permit clothing that depicts violence.
- • Appropriate “public” clothing. No pajamas, bath robes, lingerie, indoor slippers, costumes of any kind, etc.
- • No gangland clothing, hand-signs, “colors,” or tattoos.
Weapons, Selfie Sticks, Hoverboards & Other Prohibited Items
All of the followings are strictly prohibited items which will (minimally) subject the guest to immediate ejection without refund, and which (where appropriate) may result in the Scenical WorldTM contacting authorities for law enforcement action, and holding the guest at the Scenical WorldTM to await the authorities. Park reserves the right at all times to conduct Bag Checks (and to utilize other security measures, such as metal detectors), and to refuse entry (without refund) to anyone refusing a thorough bag check or to comply with other security measures.
- • Weaponry and Inherently Dangerous Objects/Substances. Weaponry of any kind is strictly prohibited at the park, including without limitation in parked cars, concealed on one’s person, or carried in bags, including without limitation: Firearms, knives and other cutting instruments, letter openers, scissors, box cutters, bats, billy clubs, blackjacks, collapsible canes, arrow tips, projectiles, crossbows and sling-shots of any size, mace, pepper spray, tasers, brass-knuckles, chains, canes carried as a weapon or which conceal a weapon, martial arts weaponry, anything which is intended to be used to bind or subdue people such as slip-ties or handcuffs, and tools (screwdrivers, pliers, hammers, chisels, pruning shears, multi-tool knives, etc.). Additional prohibited items includes anything which is inherently dangerous to persons or property, which could be used as a weapon or which could foreseeably cause harm to persons or property, including without limitation, fireworks, explosives or detonation devices of any kind, ammunition, hazardous chemicals or other substances, including acids or other items which appear suspicious to Park personnel.
- • Go Pro Cameras and/or Selfie-Sticks (including without limitation any other form of photographic tripod, or hand-held camera extension device), are strictly prohibited in the Scenical WorldTM. You will be blocked at the entrance if you have a go pro camera and/or selfie-stick on your person, and you may be ejected without refund if you are found to be in possession of a go pro camera and/or selfie-stick on Scenical WorldTM grounds. Go Pro Camera and/or Selfie-sticks pose significant safety and security hazards.
- • Hoverboards, skateboards, unicycles, stilts, pogo sticks, spring-loaded footwear, Segways, bicycles, and other mobility devices, roller skates and other toys or mobility-methods of convenience. (If you need a wheelchair or scooter, we are of course happy to accommodate you; please see our Guests with Disabilities section herein). Amusement parks are crowded places, and the only way to keep our common areas safe is to ensure that people do not have devices which create an unreasonable and heightened risk of injury to people.
- • Spray paint, magic markers, glass objects or bottles, spiked clothing, jewelry (which is large, sharply edged, or spiked, such that it poses a safety concern).
- • Folding chairs, beach umbrellas, tents.
- • Radios/boom boxes, musical instruments.
Security at Scenical WorldTM
The Scenical WorldTM strives to make your experience a happy one, in all respects. Unfortunately, there is no way that we can erase the wicked intent of some people. Therefore, please understand that the Scenical WorldTM cannot, and does not, guarantee your personal security or that of your personal property (even if placed in a locker), and in no event will the Scenical WorldTM be held liable for your lost, stolen or damaged possessions.
Photography – Personal & CommercialPersonal. Guests are welcome to take pictures of themselves, their friends and family, their group, and the scenery in general, for their own personal use. However, NO cameras of any kind (including cell phones) are allowed on any ride or attraction, because such items pose a safety hazard.
In addition, no one is permitted to take photographs of others who object, or which violate another’s privacy, rights to publicity, or which are harassing, stalking, or threatening. Image taking or recording is strictly prohibited, under all circumstances, in bathrooms, changing rooms, and locker areas; violators may be held for law enforcement, and are subject to arrest and prosecution.
The Scenical WorldTM May Take and Use Images & Video of All Guests. The Scenical WorldTM at all times reserves the right to videotape patrons, and take still images, and to utilize those images and videos for any reason, including marketing, advertising, promotion, on social media, live streaming on the Internet, for safety and security, for documentation as evidence in a legal or criminal matter or other investigation, for news reporting, and otherwise in an unrestricted manner for legitimate purposes. All property ownership of such materials, and copyright in and to all such materials, shall belong exclusively to Scenical WorldTM in perpetuity, without any compensation or other consideration to any guest or other person in, on or around the Scenical WorldTM property.
Commercial. Commercial photography of any kind is strictly prohibited (including without limitation, still or moving images, modeling shots, student films, comedy routines, documentaries, commercials, TV news, major motion picture films, Internet soap operas, reality TV, actor demo reels, submission videos for reality TV, footage as part of a school project, documentation of stunts and dangerous activities (whether for commercial use or not), promotional videos, music videos, cable programs, etc.), except where prior, written permission has been obtained from the Scenical WorldTM’s owner in the form of a contract signed by an executive within Scenical WorldTM’s corporate office.
In any event where unauthorized video or images has been uploaded to any social media channel, Scenical WorldTM shall have the unrestricted and exclusive right and authority to have such materials removed. Any materials which defame the Scenical WorldTM may result in legal action for damages, and the Scenical WorldTM shall have absolute right and authority to obtain both temporary and permanent injunctions from the further use or dissemination of such material, in all channels and all mediums of communications, throughout the world, whether now known or hereafter devised, and to obtain all materials and obtain an order for the destruction of all such materials.
Drones – Prohibited & Illegal
Use of drones (in, over, or around the Park), whether for photographic purposes or otherwise, is strictly prohibited (unless the user has been granted written, contractual permission for that specific instance from an officer of the Scenical WorldTM or its parent entity). Violations may subject the user to immediate ejection, confiscation of the drone, and referral of the matter to authorities. Drones are a serious safety hazard to ride operations, Scenical WorldTM operations (including electrical facilities), and to the Scenical WorldTM’s guests and personnel. Use of drones in, over or around the Scenical WorldTM, also constitutes an illegal trespass, an invasion of the Scenical WorldTM’s privacy, and a tortious interference to our operations.
Food & Beverage
The Scenical WorldTM has a wide assortment of foods and beverages available, including bottled water. Contact the Scenical WorldTM if you desire more specific information not available on these web pages.
To our guests with food sensitivities, allergies or special dietary needs: Our food outlets prepare and serve products sourced from third parties, which contain peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, eggs, milk, soy and gluten. Regular kitchen operations involve shared cooking and preparation areas, and food variations may occur to differences in suppliers, ingredient, substations, recipe revisions, and /or preparation at the Scenical WorldTM. As such, we regret to inform you that THE SCENICAL WORLDTM CANNOT, AND DOES NOT, MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTIES WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE ALLERGY-FREE CONTENTS OF ANY FOODS OR BEVERAGES, OR THE SAFETY THEREOF (ESPECIALLY WITH REGARD TO ANY ALLERGIES).
Personal Food, Beverage and Coolers.
For the safety of all Guests, open flamed grills or barbecue grills of any kind are not permitted on park property, including guest parking lots.
In any event, guests may bring personal foods into the park, to the extent that they are medically necessary (e.g., for diabetics, baby formula for infants, gluten-free foods, or allergy-safe foods for allergies).
Check back for additional park Food & Beverage restrictions.
Non-Amusement Park Activities – Politics, Protests, etc.
The Scenical WorldTM does not allow any non-amusement park activities by guests, including without limitation, political activities, fundraising, organized or group religious practices or rituals, demonstrations, exercise classes, athletic team practices, unauthorized commercial activities, or protests, anywhere on-site, nor anywhere outside the Scenical WorldTM’s perimeter where such activities may interfere with Scenical WorldTM operations, guest attendance or enjoyment, or traffic flow into/out of/around the Scenical WorldTM, or which would compromise safety and security. At a minimum, any protests/demonstrations must be outside of the Scenical WorldTM’s property and at least 500 feet away from all Scenical WorldTM entrances/exits. Anyone violating this rule on or within Scenical WorldTM property will be subject to immediate removal from Scenical WorldTM premises.
- • Prices and operating schedule are subject to change without notice.
- • All attractions are subject to temporary maintenance, safety or inclement weather shutdowns.
- • These Scenical WorldTM Rules & Policies are not comprehensive, and are subject to change without notice. The Scenical WorldTM may have numerous additional rules and procedures applicable to guests which, if not followed, may subject the guest to ejection without refund.
Guests with Disabilities Questions or Need Additional Help?For information on rides, lockers, ride accessibility, wheelchair accessiblity, booking group events, and other information, you can contact the Scenical WorldTM at 044-004-888 or 02-661-2999
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATRONAGE. WE LOOK FORWARD TO MAKING YOUR VISIT THRILLING, JOYOUS, AND FILLED WITH HAPPY MEMORIES!